Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.202 JPY / AED
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 36% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥553,126 (Dirham 17,727) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)