Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.305 JPY / AED
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 35% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥504,539 (Dirham 16,649) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)