Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20337 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 49% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥355,978 (1,750,354 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)