Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20633 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 50% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥372,935 (1,807,508 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (31 minutes ago)