Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18262 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 49% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥580,212 (3,177,093 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)