Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18470 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 47% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥574,754 (3,111,854 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)