Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20239 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥279,279 (1,379,919 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥253,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)