Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18445 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥429,888 (2,330,618 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)