Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20581 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥255,470 (1,241,321 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥230,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)