Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18262 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥429,256 (2,350,498 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)