Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20039 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥280,937 (1,401,922 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥256,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)