Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19604 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥263,387 (1,343,516 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)