Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20301 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥292,037 (1,438,561 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)