Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18910 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥429,754 (2,272,677 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (44 minutes ago)