Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19403 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥298,818 (1,540,085 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥272,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (33 minutes ago)