Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31063 JPY / NGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,152 (660,435 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)