Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.177 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,516 (C$2,964) in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)