Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00354 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥330,675 (﷼ 93,391,062) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)