Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,106 (﷼ 58,747,394) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)