Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥307,528 (﷼ 89,306,223) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (42 minutes ago)