Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00269 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,951 (﷼ 71,311,632) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)