Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.269 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥421,149 (kr25,887) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)