Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.228 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥391,288 (kr24,112) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)