Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.944 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥246,504 (kr13,737) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥228,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)