Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.405 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥408,885 (kr24,924) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)