Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.285 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,444 (kr15,184) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)