Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.489 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥256,653 (kr14,675) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)