Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,434 ($730) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)