Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.653 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,941 (1,970 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)