Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.133 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,042 (2,646TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)