Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.749 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,932 (2,250TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)