Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.613 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,965 (2,416 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)