Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.005 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,461 (2,445 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)