Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.573 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,786 (4,995 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)