Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,531 (2,177 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)