Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.850 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,192 (3,928 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)