Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.266 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 60% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,660 (元6,396) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)