Cost of living in Zhuhai, China vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,537 (5,447元) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)