Cost of living comparison between Zhuhai, China and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 48% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,680 (元9,366) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)