Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,811 (元5,030) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)