Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.285 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,123 (元5,068) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)