Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,749 (元6,603) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)