Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.166 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,239 (元5,040) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)