Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.301 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,364 (1,200KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)