Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.136 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,524 (1,572KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)