Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.387 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,680 (1,104KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)