Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.738 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,471 (1,471KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 2 hours ago)