Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.853 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,856 (Dinar 544) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)