Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.043 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,833 (Dinar 606) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)