Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18964 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨41,607 (219,396 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)