Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨456,150 (€6,442) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)