Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.085 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,139 (€834) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (40 minutes ago)