Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,493 (€914) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)