Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.391 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨30,230 (12,641₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)