Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.587 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨29,494 (11,400₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)