Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02891 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,008 (1,418,241 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)