Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,692 (﷼ 41,191,252) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)