Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,151 (﷼ 41,905,149) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)