Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.364 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,965 (Php35,175) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)