Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24612 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,549 (189,130 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (31 minutes ago)