Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.395 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,716 (2,757 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)