Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.174 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨403,073 (185,434 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)