Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.131 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨435,210 (204,238 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)