Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.132 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,553 (26,992 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)