Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.155 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,413 (26,180 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)