Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05691 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 96% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,340 (₩1,411,621) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)