Cost of living comparison between Yosu, South Korea and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05946 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,594 (₩43,635) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)