Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,789 (руб 74,551) in Yoshkar-Ola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)