Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.601 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨312,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨312,500 (¥519,627) in Yokosuka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)