Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,945 (¥101,278) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)