Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨495,245 (¥859,146) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (26 minutes ago)