Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,351 (Rp 17,401,763) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)