Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,561 (Rp 17,250,476) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)