Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,853 (﷼ 20,429,555) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)