Cost of living comparison between Yazd, Iran and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (﷼ 1,479,153) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (32 minutes ago)