Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11390 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 82% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,545 (575,436 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (25 minutes ago)