Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05054 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 61% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,822 (1,342,074 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)