Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨567,938 (11,641,254 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)