Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04443 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,990 (1,395,288 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)