Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04493 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,572 (1,192,264 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)