Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04737 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 71% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,224 (1,440,146 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)