Cost of living in Yancheng, China vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.594 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,310 (6,731元) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)