Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.704 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (66 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)