Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.724 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,936 (元4,313) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)