Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 10% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,793 (元3,825) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)