Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.229 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,302 (元3,744) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)