Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨35,512 (元3,692) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)