Cost of living in Xian, China vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.585 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,483 (4,486元) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (33 minutes ago)