Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,566 (元8,687) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)