Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,084 (€1,003) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)