Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,023 (元8,310) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)