Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,600 (元9,323) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)