Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,432 (元5,291) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)