Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.938 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,615 (元10,930) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)