Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.118 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,360 (2,634 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)