Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.273 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,080 (3,941 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (24 minutes ago)