Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.285 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,675 (2,553 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)