Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.240 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,380 (2,981 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (43 minutes ago)