Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06479 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,889 (₩1,279,354) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (34 minutes ago)