Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.095 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,242 (AU$1,903) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)