Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.246 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨399,384 (AU$7,949) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (40 minutes ago)