Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,709 (€1,389) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)