Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,636 (€769) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)