Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.565 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,453 (2,879 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)